Immersive STEM & Cyber Security – Strategy & Prototyping
Zeeko is an innovative, Irish firm focused on teaching elementary school children how to be smart and safe as they use technology today.
- Zeeko’s End Goal: Establish an affordable and innovative immersive/virtual reality experience used by schools across Ireland to help teach children across Ireland about Cyber Safety
- The First Step: Analysis of immersive engagement options with clarity around key requirements as well as early prototyping
- Most elementary school are rescource constrained and have limited budgets for necessities – so…new programs need to be affordable
- Many of the teachers have limited technology expertise
- The above challenges add complexity to keeping Zeeko’s software content up to date in the ever changing world of Cyber Safety for kids
- Security is critical for any environment used by or with children
- Zeeko needed to quickly build expertise, attract clients and investors to grow their market with an Immersive learning experience
The HorizonIRs Impact:
Within weeks, the client had the VR vision & prototypes to share with investors and prospective schools. The HorizonIRs lead team had.
- delivered significant IR/VR knowledge transfer to Zeeko thought leaders
- gathered, analyzed, and synthesized Zeeko’s IR/VR requirements, options and insights to help address challenges and guide their IR/VR work and
- designed & created, via agile teamwork, with Hao2.eu and Hive-RD, three different Immersive Reality solution prototypes
“The HorizonIRs contributions have significantly accelerated Zeeko’s capability to move into the delivery of Cyber Safety learning experiences in virtual reality. I would highly recommend adding a HorizonIR to your company strategy to services in Immersive or Virtual Reality. They will improve your chances of success dramatically.” Joe Kenny – Zeeko CEO